<header>Interactions</header> <data source="relationship"><label>Relationship</label></data> <data source="friends"><label>Friends</label></data> <data source="enemies"><label>Enemies</label></data>
<data source="voice"><label>Voiced by</label></data>
- " 16-73? That's MY membership number!"
- —Best Friends
Walter Bunny is Lola's loving, protective, and caring father. He is a popular and beloved member of the Royal Oaks Glen Oaks Oakwood Oaks Country Club, or the R.O.G.O.O.O.C.C. for short. His membership number is 16-73. In the episode "Father Figures", he was Bugs' father figure so that they could bond more as " father & son."
Walter hates Daffy because he used his membership number to get whatever he wanted from the club. He only lost respect for Bugs for one episode because he wasn't himself at the time. He went back to liking Bugs as soon as he got his old identity back.
- " I forbid you to go out with that hoodlum!"
- —Rebel Without a Glove
- 202. You've Got Hate Mail
- 204. Rebel Without a Glove
- 206. Father Figures
- 210. A Christmas Carol (cameo)
- 214. The Black Widow
- 220. The Shell Game (Merrie Melodies)
- His first name was revealed to be Walter in "You've Got Hate Mail".
- He had his left tooth broken while the other rabbits had their right teeth broken when taking the family photo in the same episode.
- In the episode "Father Figures", Walter is shown to be a bad tennis player and is responsible for teaching Lola everything she knows about the sport.
- Walter is very different from his prototype in the Looney Tunes webisode, "Dating Do's and Dont's", who disapproved of Bugs and Lola together.