There is a problem with parsing the infobox
- " Beep, Beep!"
- —Road Runner's usual catchprase.
Road Runner is the fastest bird on Earth, and he is always one step ahead of the ravenous Wile E. Coyote.
Road Runner always has a plan to get Wile E. Coyote off of his back. He also stars in his and Wile E's own shorts. He always gets the upper hand due to his fast speed, Wile E. Coyote's bad luck and the dysfunctional Acme products that Wile E. always orders. For instance, in the CGI short, A Zipline in the Sand, Road Runner uses speed to break away from Wile E.'s wrath.
- Silent But Deadly was the first time Road Runner has physically fought Wile E. Coyote. This is indicative of Road Runner's heavily altered personality as he is now not only much more aware of the Coyote's schemes but actively, intentionally and at times maliciously attempts to foil them at the expense of the coyote.
- This is a relatively large change in personality as in the past the Road Runner has never attempted to hurt the coyote and has almost always been shown to be ignorant to his attacks leaving bad luck and the coyote's own incompetence to foil him.
- This also indicates that this time, the Road Runner no longer sees the Coyote as an actual threat, but of an entertaining inconvenience in his days, with whom he has developed an unusually complicated frenemy-type relationship.
- In another CGI Short, Vicious Cycles, Road Runner was clearly seen casually standing right within arms length of Wile E. Coyote as he tried to ride the bike for the first time. This also indicates that he most likely no longer sees Wile E. Coyote as an actual threat to his life.
- Road Runner has had many designs on The Looney Tunes Show. He has appeared on merchandise with his head and top feathers being colored plum along with his tail. He has also appeared in the CGI Shorts but with a purple head and top feathers along with a blue tail. He seems to have a different model in the show when he appeared in Rebel Without a Glove, his head and top feathers were dark blue. His tail was still blue though. In Here Comes the Pig, He has his classic design, along with Wile E. Coyote.
- He has appeared twice outside of a CGI Short, although Wile E. Coyote has appeared four times outside of a CGI Short.